Tactical RPGs collide! War of the Visions joins forces with Final Fantasy Tactics in its newest collaboration. Isn’t it great when a protege fights together with its master?
From April 23 to May 12, 2020, players can jump into the game and participate in limited-time events and quests, collect special characters and earn valuable rewards and bonuses!
New content arriving with the collaboration event includes:
- Limited-Time Collaboration Characters – Fan-favorite heroes Ramza and Orlandeau are available to summon for a limited-time, until May 12. Additionally, players can add one new Vision Card “Scion of House Beoulve” featuring Ramza, which offers powerful buffs and other benefits, to their collection during the campaign.
- Login Bonus – Players can receive special daily rewards during the campaign simply by logging in, including Gaffgarion, Visiore, a valuable in-game currency and character enhancement materials.
- FINAL FANTASY TACTICS Collaboration Daily Free Summon – All players can perform a free 10x Summon daily until May 1. Each summon guarantees a Unit or Vision Card of MR rarity or better, with UR Units Ramza and Orlandeau being two possible rare units players can receive.
- Special Event Quests – Players can earn event medals by completing various quests, which can be exchanged for character enhancement materials for Ramza, Orlandeau, and Gaffgarion. By completing the challenging Ex-Quest, players can obtain the crafting recipe for Ramza’s sword Nagnarok.
- FINAL FANTASY TACTICS Collaboration Shop – Valuable enhancement materials, crafting items and more will be available for a limited time. Additionally, players can purchase a special pack that includes the UR Unit Ramza and more.